Sunday, March 3, 2013

Tomato Ricotta Pizza - My Meatless Mondays


I have always liked pizza but it has not been a favorite - that is until the "New Pizza" came into being and all kinds of pizza came on the scene.  While this one looks pretty standard, it is not.  I have covered the crust with Ricotta and then the sauce and mozzarella & Parmesan.  I could have added vegetables but I decided to make this cheesy and saucy.  It was good.

Tomato Ricotta Pizza

Ingredients:


1 ready-made crust (size about 1/2 of a standard pizza)
1 cup Ricotta cheese
1 cup tomato sauce (Marinara is good)
1 cup Mozzarella
3/4 cup Parmesan

 Method:

Preheat oven 500 degrees.  Bake crust for 7 minutes.
Lower temperature to 400 degrees.
Remove from oven and cover with Ricotta, leaving 1/2 inch plain.
Cover cheese with sauce.
Sprinkle mozzarella and Parmesan.
Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese has melted.

Eat and Enjoy,

Looking back: - Today, we have three yummy desserts, all gluten-free but to be enjoyed by all. Have fun.

I bet you want one of these Overnight Cinnamon Rolls from Nap-time Creations . Gluten-Free

Banoffe Pie from Sift, Stir and Savour - what a beauty!  Gluten-free
Banoffee Pie

Nutella Energy Bites from Aubree at Living Free - Gluten-Free


:Linked to:   All My Bloggy Friends
Your turn - share your treats and more,

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you have a super week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting! That pizza looks incredible-love all that cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a fabulous week and thank you so much for hosting!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm joining in this week with a simple, but incredibly good, tomato pasta sauce. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This week I'm sharing my recipe for Gluten Free Country Seed Bread. Thank you for hosting!
    ~Megan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shared a my savory polenta today. thanks for hosting. have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.