Sunday, March 10, 2013

Meatless Mondays - Mystery Dish

I was looking through my photos in Picassa and I came across this one.  Help, please.  I can't imagine what it is, other than something with tomatoes.  I would love it, if you would guess.  Maybe, an answer would ring a bell for me.

Let's get past my minor dilemma and look back.  I thought, this week, I would choose three dishes, I would like to make.

I love corn and I particularly love it, mixed up with all kinds of ingredients so I gravitated to this casserole.
Easy Corn Casserole from The Vegetarian Casserole Queen - a place to love.
Easy Corn Casserole

Meatless Mediterranean Pizza from Meatless Mediterraneal... This is the place to go for meatless recipes like this yummy pizza.


Beets, Orange and Avocado Salad - from Asphalt and  Trails.  Tell me, doesn't this look like a dream, a dream, I want to make into a reality.

Your Turn!


8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Mystery Dish looks delicious, not matter what it is. Hope you have a great week and thanks for hosting.
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing a zucchini casserole topped with tomatoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does look like lasagne to me...and your features look delicious too! This week I've shared a vegetarian recipe for Crispy Crunchy Roast Potatoes. Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting! have a great day! ~ Paula

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks delicious! Thanks for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.