Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Let's Do Brunch

I came home from work, ready to make dinner, and I remembered, Let's Do Brunch.  I like to get it out, early so it will be convenient for those who participate. I just had fun, selecting the featured recipes.  Each time, I go through the recipes, I choose more and more that I want to make.  Realistically, I know, I just can't make that much food for the two of us but I do want to.  Thanks for giving me choices.

After you check out what recipes are featured here, please go over toApril the 21st Century Housewifeto find out who is being featured there, this week. 


This is a unique and creative recipe from Tiny Skillet, I love her recipes.  Each time, I visit, I find interesting and tempting dishes.  This is French Toast but most likely, not like you have had before.  Go on over and see all her secrets of success.

I admit it.  I chose these for me.  These earthquake cookies look so very good.  Judy wrote a great post to go with the cookies and I think you will enjoy reading it.  Go ahead over and find out more about the subject. - My Judy the Foodie

Frugal Wannabe Cooks came up with this crockpot dish which looks like a hearty meal that has the right ingredients.  I am tempted to make this, tomorrow. Go on over for Foodie Wednesday.

Grab My Button



I must make dinner now .  Please do share with April and me.  We, both enjoy your good food and good spirit.


6 comments:

  1. Cookies for breakfast? Why not? They are called "cinnamon roll" ;) Enjoy my cinnamon roll cookies :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love stopping by here to get great brunch ideas, my favorite meal. Thanks for the spotlight! I just wish I made some chutney to go on the French toast! Off to see what I can bring this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Bizzy. That french toast sure looks good! I shared a Parga beef sliders recipe and a moist and delicious fruit cake recipe today. Thank you for hosting us again and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, haven't had French toast for years - might just do that for my lunch today. And your earthquake biscuits look very tempting - love the name.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    I’ve included your site on a page I’ve put together devoted to hops, challenges, and memes for every day of the week! The link to that page is under my header. http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.