Sunday, November 27, 2011

My Meatless Mondays

This week, seems to be even more of a challenge, to select featured items.  There are so many that I, personally, want to make.  I am trying for specific reasons for each choice.

The Adirondack Chick has a artichoke ravioli with a creamy sauce that I keep staring at.  The best part for me, is that she was able to purchase the ravioli and turned it into a starring dish by making her own sauce with the best cheese.  Check it out here.   

Then I came upon such a unique idea, spicy parsnip fries.  I thought, I was clever making butternut squash fries but the the thought of parsnip fries never crossed my mind.  I only use parsnips in soups and would love to have such a good dish,as this one.


There are a few amazing soups posted and I could not resist this Coconut Curry Soup from At Home with Rebekka.  This is soup weather and I am collecting, as many good soups, as possible  This one sounds like a winner.



Look at these adorable cookies from Fox in the Kitchen.  You want gluten-free. go no further.  Enjoy.



13 comments:

  1. Hope you had a wonderful holiday! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all look nice dear, I add my link:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my Parsnip Fries! Today I shared a fun Grown Up Tomato Soup with carrots, garlic and farro. Enjoy :)

    Lisa @ Allergy Free Vintage Cookery

    ReplyDelete
  4. Parsnip chips is a great idea!

    Sorry I don't really have anything to contribute

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting, Chaya! This week I have shared Creamy Stuffed Leeks, a warming and satisfying dish for cold winter days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for highlighting my Melting Snowman Cookies :-) They're fun to make, something kids would enjoy helping wth. If you don't need gluten free, just use your favourite Sugar Cookie recipe. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m so sorry, just after I posted my Creamy Stuffed Leeks link, my hosting service broke my main website! They say they have fixed it again, but the repair will take 24 hours to take effect. In the meantime, I have added a link to the recipe on my blogspot site.

    My sincere apologies for the inconvenience!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all your features especially the cookies. This week I linked an easy creamy tomato soup that is gluten free and dairy free..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chaya, You're so sweet to feature my Coconut Curry Noodle Soup on your Meatless Monday post! Thank you my friend!! I'm with you when it comes to a hot bowl of soup on a blustery cold winter day! This spicy soup really hits the spot. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Bizzy. The artichoke ravioli looks amazing! I shared a moist pumpkin bread recipe today. Thank you for hosting us again and have a great week!

    Christy @ toolsforkitchens

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for hosting! I shared my Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream. It is dairy and refined sugar free :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.