Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Let's Do Brunch

As I make my way through your blogs and many new blogs that are popping up, I am filled with joy.  There is something special about the Foodie Community.  It seems to me that we have a bunch of warm and caring people who love to bake and cook.

More important than the food are the people behind the food and that is YOU.  Thanks for being part of Let's Do Brunch.  April and I care about each of you.

Hop over to April the 21st Century Housewife to find out who is being featured, this week.

My featured dishes are:

Chinese Orange Barbecue Cashew Chicken by Debbie from Debbie Does Dinner Healthy and Low Calorie


Pineapple Almond Muffins from Talking Dollars and Cents

Put these two together and you have a nice meal.

Time for you to step into the spotlight and share your addition to our brunch table.  It gets bigger each week.


9 comments:

  1. I think the food community is great. So nice I have a place to talk about my passion for food with out getting that glazed "look" in their eyes. What other topic can scan the world and time, and bring back such memories? :)

    Thanks for hosting and caring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting each week and for the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea. I was just looking for a great chicken stir fry and this orange chicken looks delicious. Thanks for hosting such a fun event.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! The food blogging community is certainly a friendly and hospitable bunch. :) This week AnnaLynn and I are sharing our sunflower muffins -- enjoy! Many blessings, ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the cashew chicken looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for inviting me to join the party! And, thanks for hosting.
    -Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi I am new here, but had a invite long ago, better late then never. I posted chocolate cupcake tops. Thanks for the party andi thewednesdaybaker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.