Sunday, October 23, 2011

My Meatless Mondays October 24, 2011

If you are linking up baked savory or sweet foods, please link them at Bake with Bizzy, as well.  Thanks.  

The Jewish holidays are over and I am happy to say, I have only a few leftovers in small quantities.  What is delicious the first time round, is tired on its second trip, although, the taste is really fine.

Actually, we need to go back to eating lighter meals.  Holiday meals have many courses and all kinds of goodies.  Fun while it lasts but right not, I am looking forward to different type dishes.

I love so many of the recipes you have linked up. I always feel, I am slighting someone, when I choose the few that are featured.  Please, know that everyone adds something special to the mix.  For this week, we look back on:


Pumpkin Lasagna Roll Ups from the Adirondack Chick
Mushroom and Hazelnut Pie from Fox in the Kitchen - Gluten Free


Grilled Cheese Bruschetta from Susannah's Kitchen


Hobby Lobby made corn dogs.

Wouldn't these make a great buffet?

Link up your meatless recipe and add it to our buffet.  To good eating!!!!!

12 comments:

  1. Have a great week! Enjoy the bagels :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I shared videos for making GF DF Banana Waffles and my GF DF Banana Coconut Cream Dessert.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring my roll-ups!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the feature Chaya! Just wanted to point out that these particular corn dogs were made with chicken franks, though you can use a vegetarian sausage and convert it to a meatless recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those features look wonderful - and the links are looking very inspiring too! Thank you for hosting, and for great Meatless Monday inspiration every week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting! This week I have shared the following seasonal farm-to-table recipes that promote the benefits of good health through nutrition from eating fresh unprocessed seasonal produce:

    fried egg salad
    http://theintentionalminimalist.blogspot.com/2011/10/fried-egg-salad.html

    potato and leek soup (vegan)
    http://theintentionalminimalist.blogspot.com/2011/10/potato-and-leek-soup-vegan.html

    wild rice salad
    http://theintentionalminimalist.blogspot.com/2011/10/wild-rice-salad.html

    Happy cooking!
    The Intentional Minimalist

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for featuring my Mushroom and Hazelnut Pot Pie!

    This week I've linked up two recipes, both are Gluten Free, one is for Roasted Potato Wedges and the other is for a One Minute Chocolate Almond Mini-Cake.

    Cheers, Laureen
    @FoxintheKitchenBlog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting! I posted a recipe for curried pumpkin soup, a great fall soup.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chaya I link my mushrooms veggie burgers, really I think are nice for Meatless monday!! thanks for hosting! gloria

    ReplyDelete
  10. and add my white chocolate mousse too!xx gloria

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow this line up of food will definitely make a good buffet. who needs meat when you see all these wonderful choices?
    malou

    ReplyDelete
  12. It all looks delicious to say the least. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.