Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Let's Do Brunch

I am in the swing of things with school but have not readjusted to less time for blogging.  In the summer, I was able to write this, earlier in the day but now, I generally have to set it up after work.

As many of you know, I have incorporated blogging and baking for my class. It is fun to bake them a new recipe and report back to all of you.  I am not baking for them again, until the Jewish holidays are over.  I have my own baking to do.

For this week, I am going to take recipes from last week, I would like to make for my students.  Check out April of the 21st Century Housewife and see what recipes are being featured there.

Let's start with : Caramel Apple Cupcakes from Mrs Happy Homemaker.  Can you see the grins on the kids faces, presented with these.

How about these Chocolate Cake Batter Cookies from the REAL Housewives of  Riverton.  I have had much success with chocolate and I am betting on these.

Any suggestions from you for my boys.  If not them, what about us.  April and I would love have you share with us, what you are cooking for breakfast, lunch or BRUNCH.


6 comments:

  1. yummy they looks awesome! wanna munch on them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! Sorry I missed last week. I think it's really cool that you are working blogging and baking into your classes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can only imagine what those cupcakes would be like, oh yumminess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caramel apple cupcakes? Nummy. :) Thanks for hosting! I'm sharing our recipe for hazelnut pear muffins; enjoy! Blessings, ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did it take me this long to figure out you had more than one blog? Duh. These look fabulous...one of the few entrees my daughter loves is stuffed shells :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.