Sunday, September 25, 2011

My Meatless Mondays

Please link up a baked recipe at Bake with Bizzy.  The more the merrier. Hop over here to find where Bizzy has been hiding and what she is doing.


The weeks go by too quickly.  School just started and the Jewish holidays are upon us.  This means busy with a capital B.  This also means, I need your recipes more than ever.  I am looking for ideas as what to serve on the several festive days, ahead of us.


I must share with you.  I went back to select some featured recipes.  There were so many that appealed personally to me, I knew I had to find another road to take.  I decided, I would select dessert.  Couldn't do it.  I tried baked goods - couldn't do it. Each one just had too many really fantastic recipes.


As a result, I am going to leave it to the views.  The featured recipes are those who got the most views.  This is a tough job but someone has to do it.


Join me in kvelling over the featured recipes.



Apples to Zucchini with Twice Baked Butternut is in first place with a really delicious looking squash recipe.  Go over and follow the Veggie Experiment.


Pumpkin Love Chocolate Chip Muffins made with 3 ingredients.  Wow!  This is from Cooking with K, a blog with loads of great recipes.


It is your turn.  I can't wait.

9 comments:

  1. look delicious I will add my lassi! gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just posted a lentil soup made with sausage but would be a great hearty vegetarian meal if you just left out the sausage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! Have a great week! :)

    Kim@Little Rays of Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  4. No wonder you had trouble choosing features, Chaya, there are always so many wonderful recipes here at your Meatless Mondays! Thank you so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm getting hungry!!:-D Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting. I'm sharing a quick video on how to get your spouse or family to cook.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh goodness that chocolate babka looks so good! I linked up my zucchini fritters. Thanks for hosting Chaya! And Happy Holidays! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting! Sorry - I accidentally posted my recipe dish as my name :( Enjoy my grilled apple pizza! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.