Sunday, July 3, 2011

My Meatless Mondays - July 4, 2001

I want to take advantage of My Meatless Mondays to ask you to post baked goods at Bake with Bizzy as well as here.  I am just starting out with Bizzy's link and knowing how much you love baked goods.  Just look at the delicious recipes, we get here.  Please, take another minute or two and drop by Bizzy B. Bakes and share your sweets and  your savories.

I am going to make an attempt to set up a menu in our featured posts.  I can see myself, sitting at a table with these sweet potato muffins, the tofu dinner  (what tofu?) and that lovely cream cake.  Here is what I did for this week. 

These are stuffed buns.  Have you ever seen anything so delicious looking?  These are from the charming Kristy from My Little Space and are called Sweet Potato Buns.
Now look at this.  My opinion - ingenious. This is from Chez Cayenne and it is called Tofu Po'Boys.



You have roll and a main dish so what's for dessert?  Are you ready?  You had better be.  This is making me hungry.  Nova Scotia Blueberry Cream Cake from Concetta's Cafe.


Add your meatless recipes, whether main course, side, salad or dessert.  Look at what others have linked up and even better cook something.  Whatever you  do, enjoy yourselves.  Thanks for you support with such fabulous recipes.



15 comments:

  1. Those recipes look so good. I love the sweet potato buns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to create a menu out the links!! LOVE it! I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great recipes everyone. It's going to be a great meatless monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blueberry cream cake looks so good, as do all the featured recipes. Thank you for hosting, and hope you are enjoying a Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey chaya dear, thanks for the shout out. I hope they'll like it too. Have fun & happy Meatless Monday!
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the roundup. Can't wait to check these out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely ideas to try today! I've linked a classic this time - Baked Beans which are also suitable for the Specific Carbohydrate Diet! Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Chaya,
    You have made my day - thank you so much for featuring my Blueberry Cream Cake!!! You are so sweet and I love your blogs!
    Thank you for hosting another amazing party!
    Enjoy the holiday.
    <><
    Concetta

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of those recipes look fantastic. I've got to check out those curry buns. I linked up my Pineapple Cream Pie and Ladyfingers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great menu! Those curry buns look super yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great roundup, such delicious sweet and savories!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful array of great food; thank you fos dropping by.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the mention, Chaya! Now I'm off to check out the awesome curry buns and cake!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so behind on posting my recipes, these look great! I think I have one ready for next weeks's meatless monday! I'm going to click around at everyone else creations! yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. YAY, I'm loving the new twists for the blog! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.