Sunday, July 17, 2011

My Meatless Mondays July 18, 2011

If you are leaving a baking recipe, please leave it, also at Bake With Bizzy.  Thanks.

I can't wait to share the featured recipes that I am sharing as the meal of the week so let's get going.

Pierogis with Tomatoes is from Frugally Green Mom.

  

For our salad we are having Girlichef's Fruit and Grains Salad with Strawberry Vinaigrette

Our choice of bread is whole wheat muffins from Talking Dollars and Cents



And for dessert ..... Raspberry Ripple Frozen Yogurt GF SCD fromGluten Free SCD and Veggie
I hope you enjoy the meal,  our hosts have prepared.



I can't wait to find out what you are bringing, this week.  Have a wonderful week, everyone.



9 comments:

  1. Thank you for the mention. I've linked my Specific Carbohydrate legal bread rolls today. Easy to make and great if you have no yeast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my Fruit and Grains Salad w/ Strawberry Vinaigrette this week :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's some lovely features here, and some great links! Thank you for lots of wonderful Meatless Monday inspiration, Chaya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting. Linking up with a Bell Pepper Salad this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting! I'm excited about all the recipes this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those all look so great. The fruit and grains salad looks especially amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for featuring me! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting, it looks like another fabulous Meatless Monday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Chaya!
    Thank you for hosting and featuring lovely posts this week!
    Have a blessed day!
    <><
    Concetta

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.