Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Let's Do Brunch # 34

I am thinking, I must link a post, I just put on Bizzy B. Bakes for Creamy Cheesy Hash Browns.  This is the ultimate of comfort food for my family.

This is about you, not me, so let's look at last week and see what we have. April from the  21st Century Housewife has already selected her dishes to be featured so hop over there and find out what she has chosen.

Here goes greatness.  Blacksmith Pizza from Cook Lisa Cook.   What I am showing you is the winner. You will have to go there to check out the goodies.  Isn't she adorable and she likes the pizza.  



Creamy Orecchiette with Cherry Tomatoes, Basil, and Garlic  from the lovely Roz of La Bella Vita. This is my kind of dish.

What will you bring to Brunch, this week.  Warning - April and I are very hungry.  



2 comments:

  1. Hello lovely Chaya, thank you so much for your incredible kindness in selecting my pasta recipe post for your feature today and this week. I am deeply appreciative and honored. I will happily mention this recognition on my blog post immediately after my comment and your blog to my "featured on" list on my side bar. Once again thanks so much, and I LOVE this weekly link up! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pasta dish looks so amazing....it might be breakfast time, but I feel like some homemade pasta.

    Thank you for hosting. I am sharing my Faux Spaghetti Sauce.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.