Sunday, June 19, 2011

Meatless Mondays - June 20, 2011

I probably say it every week, in some way, I really do love Meatless Mondays.  Of course, I am writing this as we start to grill for the Family Annual Barbecue, Fathers' Day celebration, graduation celebrations, Welcome Homes, and Birthday party.

I hope I can get a picture of some of our desserts for you.  That was my job.  I made peanut butter swirl brownies, chips galore cookies, marshmallow brownies, blondies, chocolate mousse cake, individual mousse glasses, and I can't remember what else.  We have plenty of fresh fruit, watermelon, cantaloupe, strawberries, and more.

After this meal, burgers, hot dogs and chicken cutlets, I am going to look forward to Meatless Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.

As usual, last week, we got some wonderful recipes.




 Lemon Garlic Pasta with Mushrooms and Asparagus
Gluten Free A-Z


Food Floozie  
Now, it is your turn and a new week of recipes.




9 comments:

  1. Chaya,
    Thanks for highlighting my lemon mushroom and asparagus pasta last week. This week, I linked a fabulous jicama Rainbow salad that is as delicious as it is healthy! Love your blog and thanks for hosting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always look forward to Meatless Monday too, Chaya! Love the look of the featured recipes, and the links are all looking yummy too :) Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting Chaya. Good thing you'll have plenty of meatless dishes to choose from after the BBQ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of lovely vegetarian food !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I adore Crepes!!!! I linked up my Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chaya, sorry that mine is not a complete meatless today but you can always omit the shrimps then it'll be perfect meatless!
    Hoope you're having a lovely day.
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.