Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Let's Do Brunch # 32

I can't tell you how many times, I came to the computer, with the thought to type up a. "Let's Do Brunch" post and the equal number of times, something distracted me.  I am not sure, I should call my husband's coming home, a distraction but it did take me away from the computer.

I have made a few really good brunch recipes, recently, and hopefully will blog them, for you.  I am hoping, I will be able to re-create them.  There is a reason to type up a recipe, right after, making it.  Since, I usually change the recipe, at least once, I tend to forget about that, when I am writing it up.  That usually means, I have left off an ingredient.  No good.  I count on my photos and usually take one of just the ingredients.  In that way, I am apt to catch my mistakes.

When do you write your posts?  If you have a better way, please share with me.

Let's go back a week and see what we find.  Don't forget to check out April from the 21st Century Housewife for more dishes that have been featured.





This salad is a beauty.  I used it as a role model for the one, I made tonight.
This is from Ms. enPlace and I thank her for a delicious salad that graced my table.

Another salad - roasted beet salad from Rivki from Healthy Eating For Ordinary People.  Check her out.  She has sensible and delicious food.

Let's see what you have for this week.  Thanks for helping me feed my family.


12 comments:

  1. Love this type of salad! look delicious! gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! If I don't take notes on my recipes as I go along I won't remember - and if I don't write them shortly thereafter, I can't even remember what pics go with what posts, lol! I have a whole folder of mystery pics that I waited to long to post for. But, at the pace that life moves sometimes, I can't offer any better suggestions than to take good notes - label your photos well - and post as soon as you can!

    Have a fabulous day!
    Ramona
    http://create-with-joy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linking up my Creole Pasta Salad. Thanks so much for hosting and for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Brunch day everyone! Chaya, hope you're enjoying your day too.
    Blessings, Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have a brunchy recipe this week but I wanted to stop by and thank you for featuring my salad!

    I know what you mean about forgetting what you've done if you wait too long to write. I try to keep a notebook in the kitchen and write down recipes as I'm cooking or take notes on changes I've made. But that doesn't always happen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for featuring my salad! I've posted another one this week, for a radish and snap pea salad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum, like the whole array of recipes (yours and people linked as well) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for letting me add my link :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of the food looks incredible. I linked up my hubby's Bruschetta dish :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the invite, I added my Mango Thai Chicken to the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by and visiting! I've added my link :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.