Sunday, May 1, 2011

My Meatless Mondays

Passover is over and I am here, relaxed and ready to go.  This week, I am hopefully going to be able to feature some of you.  There is no doubt, each week, all of you are worthy of honor and recognition.  I want to give that to everyone who shares.


It is fun for me to look through all your dishes and dream about making them.  It is not as much fun to pick only a few recipes to feature.  It is actually an impossible task but despite that, I do my best.  Thanks for standing by me.  Enjoy each other's recipes.  I know, I do.


Prairie Story  Old Fashioned Deviled Eggs   (My family has returned to their roots and deviled eggs.)




 How about a drink with that, a nice warm chocolate one with banana and coconut.  I am ready to eat both of these.  This is from the Lazy Budget Chef and it is called  Chocolate Coconut and Banana Smoothie.


Wouldn't you love this for lunch or dinner?  This is from our buddy, Joanne from Eating Well With Others,Ravioli Salad with Black Olives and Pepitas.
IMG_2086


I think, it is a safe bet, to say that most of you would join me in these three delicious dishes.  Do you think Joanne ironed that tablecloth?  If so, maybe she could take some time from her med studies and running and work in my kitchen. :)




9 comments:

  1. Those are very good meatless dishes. I like your old fashion deviled eggs. Smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting Chaya! I'm bringing a gouda arugula grilled cheese

    ReplyDelete
  3. I certainly would be very happy to share in any of those featured dishes, Chaya. They all look wonderful! Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this chance to read so many great recipes and share one of my own. I've given you my first time making stock, and the soup I used it in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chaya,
    Great features today! Thank you for hosting today and have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting this linky party!
    I'm sharing my pecan sandies!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's just something about deviled eggs. They're always (after shrimp) the first thing gone on a buffet table. It may be back to our roots, but I don't think they've ever gone out of style. Men love them, but I do too!
    Really like your Meatless Mondays, Chaya!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great features! Love the pop of color the radish slices add to the deviled eggs. Thanks for sharing and for hosting this linkup each week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.