Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Let's Do Brunch # 28

 First things first.  I want to thank April from the 21st Century Housewife   for being my co-host.  
She has featured two lovely recipes and I think you will enjoy checking these out on her blog. 

I am not being dramatic but I am sure, it sounds that way.  I left the hospital after surgery, a few hours ago.  Now, I am not playing the martyr when I tell you, here I am setting up Let's Do Brunch.  Certainly, I am not patting myself on the back for not forgetting you.  No, none of these.

I am fine.  The surgery was necessary but we are speaking benign.  I have a lot to be thankful for and I don't take it for granted.  This, being my second experience, was in a different hospital with a different doctor.  I couldn't help but compare each situation although how fair could that be when the two visits are four years apart?

I am human and I did compare and this time, everything was better.  The hospital appeared to be more updated, machinery wise.  The nurses and doctors were great in both cases but this time, I think they were more helpful.  They were willing to work with me as far as any requests.

The hospital waiting area was lovely with lots of space so people waiting to be taken to the operating area had privacy.  While the other areas were like other hospitals, there was always plenty of space, yet help was right there.

All in all, if one has to go to a hospital, I was in a good one.  If I don't mention my doctor, it is not because she is not a doll but because she was running late and I didn't get to see her for more than a few minutes, and of course, I was not awake when the surgery was done.  I am sure she was perfect. 

Now that I have gone through all of this, I hope you will forgive me when I ask you to  allow me to skip featured recipes.  I am tired and need to call it a day.  Some photos from last week.

            
Share something you like for our brunch table.



11 comments:

  1. It's great to hear that everything went well with your surgery...now get some much needed rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting. I’m a follower, and this hop is found on a page on my site that lists more than 250 hops, memes, and photo challenges… some for each day of the week. Check under the header for the link to that page. I’ve also just started a BlogFrog community that focuses on hops, carnivals, memes, and photo challenges. Go to http://theblogfrog.com/1504201 to visit & participate.
    I hope you’ll visit me soon. I follow back!
    NCSue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to hear that your surgery went fine.

    I hope you are feeling 100% in no time.

    Thank you for hosting the linky especially under those circumstances.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so wonderful to hear everything went well with your surgery... GREAT GREAT NEWS.... Take care of yourself and get lot's of rest!
    See you soon!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to know that your surgery went well!
    Thumbs up to you for still hosting this linky! :)
    Take care and get some rest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love my mac and cheese for both lunch or dinner. It can be light or heavy depending on what you have with it! Just realized your do this blog hop! I am all in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad to hear the surgery went very well. Rest up hon! Thanks to you and April for being such an amazing team together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to know your better now.Thanks for keeping up with your linky though you need time to rest.I brought my Pork and Tofu and I wonder whats happening cause it doesnt appear to be here.Have a great week to all

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the roundup and I'm glad you are ok. Keep resting! Thanks for visiting my site and asking me to link up my Corned Beef and Rice Stir Fry.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi! i just added both of your hops to my blog hop list! would you mind updating the savory sunday buttn you have? it goes to my old blog :) thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Better late than never.....great link up. The clicks are always so good!! Take care

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.