Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Let's Do Brunch 24

I am loving brunch even more, these days, with the addition of Clinton St. Baking Company to my cookbook collection.  So many good recipes to serve at brunch is its strength.

How about you?  Where do you find your brunch recipes?

I am back to some state of normalcy after the holidays and I am excited to share some of out highlights from last week.  April and I, each are going to list two recipes so please check us both out and see what your friends have shared.


 Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake from Annies Home

Pinay brought us this spectacular Pasta with Sun Dried Tomatoes in Alfredo Sauce.


6 comments:

  1. Love your brunch recipes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cinnamon roll bake sure is scrumptious looking! I linked up my scones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always look forward to your linky.Thanks a lot for hosting.I just linked my Rellenong Bangus(Stuffed Milkfish)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chaya! Thanks so much for featuring my Pasta with Chicken & Sun-Dried Tomatoes! I'm back with my Chicken Enchiladas in time for Cinco De Mayo celebration tomorrow! :)
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That breakfast bake looks sooo delicious! Thanks for another link up party :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.