Sunday, April 17, 2011

My Meatless Mondays

I hate to start with an apology but I do owe you one.  I am super busy with my preparations for Passover and I don't have to time to feature anyone, this week.  I am working hard to get some posts scheduled for the two days, I am offline.  One is covered with Pesach noodles - a delicious dish.  The other, I have to think about and include. I am not at that point, yet.

Please join in.  If you are posting a Passover recipe, put a star before the name of the recipe so people who are observing this holiday can check it out first.

I thank you all for your patience with me and I am sure you are waiting eagerly to see what your foodie friends will share, this week.  Thanks to you all for the delicious recipes that have been coming in.  It is a weekly renewal for me.


8 comments:

  1. I just wanted to wish you a very happy and blesses Holy day this passover. Miriam@Meatless Meals For Meat Eaters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a wonderful Passover, dear Chaya! Big hug to you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Chaya, Happy Meatless MOnday to all. Another lovely week to start with. Good job everyone. Hope you're all having a fabulous day.
    Blessings, Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Passover to you Chaya! Hope you have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. NEVER apologize for your blogging! Come on, Hon. We all need to internalize that.

    Life happens. And Life is more important than blogging. Even though blogging is a fun, fun, fun part of we blogger's lives.

    Remember! "Blogging Without Obligations" :-)

    Enjoy all your Passover preparations!

    Gentle hugs,
    .....♥.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shared a very simple tomato rice this monday .. hope you will like it :)
    www.sunshineandsmile.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank You for Hosting! ;)
    Have a happy Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I sure enjoy getting ideas for meatless meals from this site.

    I'm hosting my first recipe blog hop over at Peas & Carrots if anyone would like to share over there. It's at www.navefamilyfood.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.