Sunday, April 3, 2011

My Meatless Mondays - April 4, 2011

When meatless Mondays arrive, I look forward to checking out your contributions.  Each week, I am amazed with the creativity, you bring to cooking.  I thank you for inspiring me, week after week.  You are a fantastic bunch of bloggers and know, I appreciate each of you and your contributions.

What will this week bring?

Let's review a little from last week.


Can you imagine these are pancakes from Haggis and Herring?










This is a unique breakfast which features carrots from the Alchemist.


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite... 
Mary from One Perfect Bite has made a delicious mac and cheese with a twist, broccoli.




You mus go visit Krista's blog.  She has just discovered a way to make her life better and I want to share it with you  here.


Now for the most popular recipe as determined by inlinkz.com
Creative Kitchen has the most views with the Lemon Cranberry Muffins.

Lemon Cranberry Muffins

Now is your chance to link up a meatless recipe for all of us to enjoy.



16 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out! I hope you try the pancakes at home. More than entertainment, it's an experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hsppy Meatless Monday, Chaya. Hope you're having a fabulous day.
    Best regards, Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to have been featured this week...Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me know! This week I'm sharing EASY Black bean & Sweet Potato Tostada.

    Thanks for hosting!!

    Denise @ Creative Kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring my carrot cake breakfast rice.
    Today I've shared an orange mascarpone tart and some double cornbread.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot. I always look forward to attend this party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm, Mary's Mac and Cheese stood out to me this week too! :-) Thank you for the mention, Chaya. :-) (the link isn't working though, for some reason)

    ReplyDelete
  7. All look delicious! Happy week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are some delicious featured recipes, Chaya! My mouth is watering and it's only breakfast time! Thank you for hosting. I've brought along a light and summery pesto recipe today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. As usual there are so many good recipes to explore. Thanks for hosting. This week I linked an apple pie oven pancake that is made with only almond flour or ground up almonds, so it is perfect for Passover!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Chaya,
    You have some wonderful food here today. Thank you for hosting and hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for featuring the Meatless Monday, which I would like to grab the badge and join. I found you through Alchemist's blog. Such a great thing to cut back on meat...we actually have at least 3 or 4 days meatless meals, and do not miss the meat.
    I would like to link my dish, and I'm also following your blog:DDD

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry, I was having trouble with the title: I did write: Mushrooms in Adobo Sauce, but only the "sauce" part showed up, since I wanted to double check to make sure the last word was on there!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These look wonderful, thanks for the roundup. I look forward to these posts each week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those muffins look sooo good! Thanks for another great link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. While I am not a Star Wars fan, I do know someone who would flip for those molds! These all look delicious. Thanks, Chaya!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.