Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Let's Do Brunch # 21

 As you know,  April  joined me, a few weeks ago, to do Let's Do Brunch.  She has a fascinating blog.  Take a look. 

Looking back to last week, there are so many outstanding recipes.  Since, my time is limited, I am selecting a few, at random.  I adore each one of them.

Chicken Momo from Sunshine and Smile.  What a cheery name for a blog.  I am new to the blog and I plan to visit it often.

Eggplant with Garlic Sauce from The Life and Loves of Grumpy's Honeybunch.  This is an outstanding site.




Baked Chicken Breasts in Noodles 
from Self Sagacity - a blog that has so much to offer.


Firefox just crashed again.  Maybe, it is telling me to go to sleep.  A very good idea, Mr. Firefox.

I am not leaving until I tell you who has the most popular recipe as determined by Inlinz...  Isn't this wonderful.  It is now on my blog and I can stare at it, any time, I want to.  
This is from Flour Me With Love  and is called



Inside Out Peanut Butter Cup


It is your turn.  We are waiting very patiently to see what you are bringing to the table.  



20 comments:

  1. yummy!! everything looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All that food looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Chaya, thank you for featuring Self Sagacity today. I love food and that means, I have come to love cooking too. I am very happy to be a part of your let's do brunch. Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring my Inside Out Peanut Butter Cup, it is greatly appreciated! Thanks so much for hosting this every week, I look forward to seeing all the new recipes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for the double post, Number 17 didn't link up properly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi ya Chaya, another week of Brunch special! Thanks to all sharing such wonderful recipes. Enjoy & have a great time.
    Blessings, Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  7. That insideout peanut butter cup YUM!!
    ---
    Daniela
    http://isreview1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm link #22 Apple Shortbread Bars, it's my first time linking up and I'm so glad to have found your blog. Have a lovely Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there, your comment was about not having the link isnt it the lets do brunch logo? I have it off to the side with the rest of them not sure what you meant to add you where else would you like me to add it too?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting Chaya and April! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the fun link party! I just found your blog and will be visiting often!

    I'm your newest follower. I hope you'll stop by sometime soon and perhaps follow me, as well! :)

    morrowsunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for featuring my Momo recipe. So glad yo liked it :) I shared a shrimp spicy dish for this week's brunch!
    www.sunshineandsmile.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mmm, everything is looking so good!!! I need to make lunch, hahaha I'm starving after looking at all of these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Chaya all look delicious,! I add mine! x gloria

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello! I am your latest Gluten Free Follower! Sent over here, by a Dear Blogging friend and so happy I was.

    Thank you so much, for doing this blog! Oh happy day, I can hardly wait to look through so much information, which you provide here.

    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

    Gentle hugs,
    .♥.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fantastic roundup of recipes! Looking forward to checking them out.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have just shared my Lamb & Eggplant Matzoh Crepes. Great roundup!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am very sorry for being so late , but life did something that brought me to a stand still, as u know :-(

    U have truly an outstanding choice at the brunch here and there are soo so many wonderful entries here, adding my cc cakes too here, hope u do liek them.
    APril has a fantastic blog i agree and so do u!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yum! All that food is making me hungry :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.