Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Let's Do Brunch # 14

A few weeks ago, I made an omelet to beat all omelets, filled with delicious vegetables.  It was literally oozing out the filling and might have been a little messy to eat but, I would make it again and enjoy every bite.  I hope to post it, this week.


What did you have that you would like to share?  We want to know.  Please add the link to the actual recipe below.  We appreciate your linking us back to your post so others can share in the fun.

I am going to start using featured, as others do and hopefully make a badge for you of the most worthy bloggers.  While featured does not mean the best, it does mean great, marvelous, terrific and filling.

Featured this week are:

Things I give a hoot about  -  Grandma's Chicken Casserole  - everything in one delicious dish


A Gluten Free Journey -  Loaded Potato Soup   I love potato soup.


Buon Appetit sends us Eggs Florentine - a dreamy-creamy dish.


Thank you all for your sharing and  your support.  Now, to eat brunch.
Linked to the  Ultimate Recipe Swap
PermanetPosies.com

17 comments:

  1. Your omelette looks amazing, I would like to take a bite right now and have it for dinner! Your spotlight recipes sounds so good too! Excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That omelet looks absolutely delicious! That oozing sauce? Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. Thanks for your comment on my blog ;0)
    I've added my link as requested, can't wait to see what else people have for brunch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I got it. Let's Do Brunch is on Tuesday/ Wednesday. I love the dreamy, creamy dish. It looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your omelet looks so good & so do all your featured recipes - I'm bookmarking everything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tasty omelet! Thanks for the invite, have linked up my oatmeal rolls for this party. Happy hosting!

    http://treatntrick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness Chaya, this omlet looks really good! I love how creamy it looks. I'm going to have to join this linky party because I'm always making brunch at our house on the weekends ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a great display you have :) Linked my egg bowl dish, hope you will enjoy it!
    www.kankanasaxena.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. How lovely, Chaya! I do so enjoy brunch. :-) The last one I had was in Australia, with all sorts of wonderfully fresh fruits and mango juice to drink. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for droping by my blog and informing me. Have added a couple of recent recipes above.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Chaya! Thank you for hosting! I've linked up a delicious steak and asparagus salad. I've blogged about it as an easy romantic meal for Valentine's Day, but it makes an equally great lunch or brunch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. done! thanks for inviting me :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your omelette looks wonderful Chaya! Packed with deliciousness! I stopped by and linked up my homemade rolls. Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Chaya. Your omlette looks so fluffy and full of good veggies~yummy! I'm new here and just linked up some Banana Apple Muffins.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are such a busy lady...I just keep discovering you in all sorts of places. That omelet looks terrific. I had the best egg white omelet with fresh veggies the other day. MMMMM making myself hungry.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.