Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Meatless Mondays - January 3, 2011 Highlights 2010

For the first My Meatless Monday of the year 2011, I have chosen to highlight some recipes from our 2010 contributions.  There can't be a Top Ten.  I doubt any of us could honestly choose the best recipes.  Suffice to say, these are chosen as examples of the creative cooking that has come our way.

From Enriching Your Kid,  Tofu Jalfrez.  February 29, 1010








From Living Free Fruit Pizza      March 29, 2010









Debbie Does Dinner Healthy and Low Calorie - Cheese Ravioli in Onion Butter sauce.









More than Burnt Toast contributed Baked Black Bean Tortilla Stack.








More will be shared, next Monday.  Enjoy these, in the meanwhile.


13 comments:

  1. This was quite a surprise and a great way to start the New year. I look forward to sharing many more dishes on Meatless Mondays as we all move into a healthier year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fruit pizza looks wonderful! Thanks for choosing my ravioli! It is for sure one of my favorites! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a fabulous New Year celebration and I look forward to your Meatless Mondays in 2011. Miriam@Meatless Meals For Meat Eaters

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy★ 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
    •。★2011★ 。* 。
    ° 。 ° ˚* _Π_____*。*˚
    ˚ ˛ •˛•*/______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
    ˚ ˛ •˛• | 田田|門| Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The featured recipes all look really yummy! Thank you so much for hosting, and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Chaya,
    Thanks for highlighting my recipe. A very happy new year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year to you & yours, Chaya! Wow, what a great start! Wishing you the very best, dear. This week I'm going to feed you ladies real well. I'm bringing in two dishes. :o) Enjoy & have a great day.
    Cheers, Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 2011!!! I just linked up my "Nut" Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies! They are Allergy Friendly and totally healthy!! (although the name does not seem to appear under the pic here)
    Hope you had a great holiday!
    Kim
    Cook It Allergy Free

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a delicious roundup of dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like an idiot, I posted my name instead of the soup's name. Guess I'm having a dumb day. Would you mind changing it to Creamy Mushroom Soup? Thanks! Love this site! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Chaya, I get so many good ideas from your spot here. Happy New Year and all the best to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Sweet and Savory Happy New Year, all the best for 2011, I added my link, is an special the 10 top recipes, all are meatless. huggs gloria

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy New Year. Looks like a great roundup of dishes. After the holidays, I'm glad I have time to join in again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.