Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Let's Do Brunch # 12

Where does the week go?  Here we are again, getting together to share brunch.  What lovely recipes will we have this week?  I hope you are looking forward to the dishes that are being served as much as I am.

Take a moment to look back into 2010 and see what delights we had to eat, then.


Chicken Cordon Bleu Burgers with an Apple Chutney Sauce 

Catz in the Kitchen 


Roasted Broccoli and Cauliflower Pasta

Roasted Vegetable Pasta

 










Your turn to link up and share with us as well as find some recipe, you would love to serve.   Linked to Wander Food Wednesday 

10 comments:

  1. Thanks again Chaya for featuring my dish, It's so cool! The broccoli pasta dish looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for the invitations to link I appreciate your kindness... http://blogsgotheart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea why Mister Linky disappeared on Dining With Debbie:( It's back up now. Come share. I'm looking forward to joining you for brunch:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pasta dish. It all looks great actually!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I linked up my pasta recipe Chaya! Thanks for hosting - love this idea. And those chicken corden blue burgers sound amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im leaving u some of my cake and some Vanilla sugar as well!
    Ahh , not to forget there are staters hidden somewhere there too:-)
    Loving ur brunch so muc !

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super collection of brunch foods! I'll have to check out some of those links.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just stopping by to say hi Chaya. My life has been so busy and crazy lately, no time for cooking or blogging! Hope you are doing well. I've added your new badge to my sidebar :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.