Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Let's Do Brunch # 11

I have finally settled on a name.  Nothing felt right.  The titles either left out something important or were too long to be comfortable with.

Let's Do Brunch covers it all.  Brunch, as a combination of Breakfast and Lunch will share recipes for either of these.

We are looking forward to seeing what you will be serving at your kitchen table, in the office, in the more formal dining room or in your car.  Is it only a cup of coffee?  Share that coffee with us, especially if it has a little oomph to it.

If you have a big breakfast or lunch, it will be a little easier.  Is it pancakes, a sandwich, salad, muffins, Danish, a yogurt, something hot, burger and french fries.....what is it.  Don't keep it a secret. Share with us.

Now, let's look back at some of the recipes from the past few months. 

Here is the Hot Salad from the energetic Alex from a Moderate Life.

Now, we have Tiny Skillet with her  Chicken Tostadas ~ with Fresh Tomatillo Avocado Sauce.

 How about this Hearty Sweet Potato Chili from the Jewish Mommie




Until next week, when we spotlight some more delicious dishes.  Thanks to you all for sharing with us.


17 comments:

  1. Hi, this is my first time participating. Alex at A Moderate Life told me about your Brunch round up. I hopeit is okay that I am sharing a breakfast for dinner post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chaya baby! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods and you are safe and warm inside during this snow storm! I wanted to link up a favorite recipe I make using left over roasted root vegetables to create a creamy soup. It would be perfect for a nice lunch with a side salad and some crunchy bread! All the best for success with your lovely new linky! Hugs! Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO sorry about the Meatless Monday linky, I had it on my sidebar and now I've put it on the post too. I finally posted a breakfasty item so I put it on your Tuesday brunch, I'll make sure to put that badge on the post too :). Have a great day!! Miriam@Meatless Meals For Meat Eaters

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for inviting me! I'm not sure why the name "Gourmet" Ramen Bowls doesn't appear under the picture, and can't figure out what I did wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for featuring my chili! I hope some of you get to try it, it really is awesome and filling and lasts...like all week.

    I don't have a submission this week but I do want to recommend the recipe that has been transforming my breakfasts - moosewood chocolate ricotta pancakes and muffins, as seen on HealthyEatingforOrdinaryPeople.com. Check it out! http://www.healthyeatingforordinarypeople.com/2010/12/chocolate-muffins-and-pancakes.html

    Rachel at Jewish Mommie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum! I love brunch foods. Great idea Chaya.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chaya, thanks for spotlighting my tostadas! It's very exciting. I'll have to see what else I can add to the brunch! One of my favorite meals! Thanks for hosting this fun event! Everything looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brunch is one of my favorite meals! Thanks for hosting such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the invite to "Let's Do Brunch!" I am enjoying your blog & all the shared recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. just got your comment... I am with ya on an Ina cook off!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the event :) and i would love to participate.. do i have to do anything special ?
    Please let me know :)

    Tahemeem
    tahemeemshaik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the theme will definitely join the group in few days..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great name!! Thanks for the invite and the sweet words!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for inviting me to brunch. Everything looks delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Chaya -- Thanks for hosting. Just added a link to your blog on my Pomegranate Salad post.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for inviting me Chaya! This is a wondeerful idea and roundup. Happy New Year!
    Robin Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.