Sunday, December 19, 2010

My Meatless Mondays - December 20, 2010

My Meatless Mondays is here again and I am wondering what wonderful dishes you are going to share. Each week, I marvel, at your contributions. Thank you all for sharing with all of us.

The spotlight is on:

Joanne from Eats Well with Others, who always has fascinating and fantastic recipes.  Here is just a sample.

Savory Leek Bread

Girlichef is a star with all that she does.  How she makes everything a class act, is beyond me.


Then, we have Kristy from My Little Space, another amazing chef in her kitchen and she offers us.....Petal longan baguette





8 comments:

  1. Oh Chaya, thanks...you're too kind :) Thanks for always holding such wonderful Meatless Mondays :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, thanks so much! I'm offering another simple goodies this Monday. Hope you ladies will like it. :o) Happy Holiday to all! You too & stay warm, Chaya. ((hugs))
    Blessings, Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I just stumbled onto your blog and thought I would link up. Those recipes you have featured look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a terrific Christmas!
    Please stop by and enter my $30 IHOP gift card giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful Christmas and thanks for the Link-up :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,


    We bumped into your blog and we really liked it - great recipes YUM YUM.
    We would like to add it to the Petitchef.com.

    We would be delighted if you could add your blog to Petitchef so that our users can, as us,
    enjoy your recipes.

    Petitchef is a french based Cooking recipes Portal. Several hundred Blogs are already members
    and benefit from their exposure on Petitchef.com.

    To add your site to the Petitchef family you can use http://en.petitchef.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form or just go to Petitchef.com and click on "Add your site"

    Best regards,

    Vincent
    petitchef.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those highlights look great. I love the first two especially but that is only because I am afraid to bake bread from scratch, otherwise the third one looks great too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.