Sunday, November 21, 2010

My Meatless Mondays - November 22 2010

I find My Meatless Mondays to be a highlight of the blogging week, for me.  We get fabulous recipes from the nicest people.  I get to visit many blogs, new to me, and find interesting ideas as well as recipes.  I never realized how many food blogs are really out there.  It seems endless.

There are trends in foodie blogging.  Certainly, we see more baking blogs, more healthy blogs, more gluten free blogs, and more running blogs.  I am learning so much from all of these.

Highlights from last week:

Butternut Squash Gnocchi alla Romana at More Than Burnt Toast.  Val did some great job on this one.


Brown Rice Primavera at Easy to Be Gluten Free





Turnips with Mustard at A Moderate Life

turnips in mustard sauce photo by alex clark

Join in the fun and share your meatless recipe with us. 

12 comments:

  1. What a great site you have! I added my blog to your Meatless Mondays and I'm excited to see that other people out there are catching on to going meatless, or at least cutting back. Have a great day! Miriam@Meatless Meals For Meat Eaters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chaya! Happy Meatless Monday! The featured recipes look really delicious. I've posted a challah bread recipe I made for the first time last week that I know I am going to be making very regularly - it's wonderful! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my Primavera recipe! And thanks for hosting. I am linking up this week with Cranberry Pecan Rice Pudding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing(: I'm vegetarian so I'm always looking for new things to make. They all look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chaya, thank you for hosting this link up; it has become one of my favorites! I've linked up with your button posted (it took me awhile cuz I had several interruptions.) Have a most Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving! Roz at la bella vita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi chaya baby! Happy monday! Oh sweetie, thanks so much for featuring my turnips! Seriously, they were delicious! this thanksgiving week, i am trying to visit with all my friends, especially those who have been so generous and loving towards me this year. Thanks for sharing yourself with me, and your joyful attitude at life and cooking! You are the BEST girl! my link up this week is a GREAT vegetarian product giveaway for Tropical Traditions Virgin Coconut oil! Stop by and enter if you love this stuff like I do! All the best and have a wonderful thanksgiving with your family! HUGS! Alex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for inviting me to add my recipes! I love checking them out, so many good dishes here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great looking recipes posted here and I love the new look! Just wished I had an original Meatless recipe to post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Lots of great recipes this week. Can't wait to try some of them. I linked a mini chocolate cake that you make in a mug in 3 minutes in the microwave. I linked a gluten free, vegan, and allergy free version.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope I did this right. Mine was supposed to say Kale and Potato Soup :)

    Thanks for the roundup!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.