Thursday, November 11, 2010

Brownie Mix Cookies - Better than the Best

The best of the best.  Need I say more?  Keep in mind, I rarely use mixes.  This is for the Twelves Weeks to the Holidays - Week 7.  Check out Abby's Sweets for the entire list of yummy cookies.

Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookie

Ingredients:

1 pkg. Duncan Hines fudge brownie mix

2 eggs

1/4 cup oil

1 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate pieces


Method:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Cover cookie sheets with parchment paper.

In large bowl combine the brownie mix, eggs and oil.

Beat with a spoon about 50 strokes.

Stir in the chocolate pieces. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto cookie sheets.

Bake at 350 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes.

Cookies are soft to the touch. Cool slightly before removing from cookie sheets.

4 cookie sheets worth.

Usually, I place 12 cookies on a sheet so my estimation is 48  yummy cookies for children and adults.


12 comments:

  1. mhhh....I love brownies and cookies, this mix look delicious!!!!!!!
    Bye bye ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my kind of chocolate! Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now these remind me of home... my mom makes cookies like this all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!

    I posted this on my blog.

    www.imlovinyourblog.blogspot.com

    Let me know if you mind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmmm, a brownie cookie combo; you can't go wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at you!! TWO great posts for Friday Potluck! I love tasty holiday treats and your brownie cookies look like just what the doctor ordered! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm...I'm going to have to investigate these, Chaya. I'm hoping that I can adapt gluten free brownie mix and an egg substitute to make these for the allergic to everything kid. Terrific idea! Wishing you the best Holidays! Your friend, Katy

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmm...looks yummy! thanks for sharing your recipe! happy weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You just can't beat this recipe when you need delicious cookies in a hurry.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just made these this afternoon. So easy and so good. I sprinkled powdered sugar over top of them and now they remind me of a Christmas cookie favorite...Chocolate Krinkles. Thanks so much for sharing this recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't often use mixes either but these look yummy. Looks like a perfect cookie to make with the grand kids.

    ReplyDelete
  12. these were delicious and so easy to make- cant believe how good they turned out! (i usually dont like cookies from mixes) thanx for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.