Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Applesauce Spice Bars Rewind TWD

I must admit that this choice came out of convenience.  I picked the recipe for Baking with Dorie, this week, and I am using it as my rewind for Tuesdays with Dorie.  You can find the recipe on Comfy Cook.  Click on the word recipe to get there.

I chose Applesauce Spice Bars because Dorie's photo got to me.  I love cake and cookies with apples and the topping on these bars looked too good to miss.   It was fabulous. 

We are doing another rewind at the end of December and I can't wait.  It is fun to select your own Dorie recipe.


Go on over to TWD and check out what the other bakers made, this week.
Linked to Tasty Tuesday at Beauty and Bedlam and at Gluten Free Wednesdays at the Gluten Free Homemaker

12 comments:

  1. I made them, too. Because I had tons of apples left, I made the applesauce myself. Mine turned out a bit too moisty, and the glazé went too hard. But despite these little mistakes they were fabulous. Yours look just like they should! Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could just sink a fork right into that! Maybe with a cup of coffee on the side...yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum this looks so good.Great choice!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't made this one yet, but I love apples and applesauce cakes, so I am bookmarking yet another recipe!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks really delicious Chaya - what lovely flavours! By the way, I mentioned Comfy Cook and also your new Let's Do Lunch linky in my Monday Musings vlog this week (Volume 5).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this recipe! Fun rewind pick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i loved these too!
    Hey, have you emailed me any Copycat club posts for december? Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum! Looks so delicious. I am going to be looking up that recipe. Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved this one when we made it. I made double sauce and use it on different desserts. Yes, It's that good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oo yeah that topping does look just perfect in every way! What a delicious dessert to have for a snack.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.