Monday, February 15, 2010

My Meatless Monday - February 15th - Please link here.

I welcome your meatless meals.  Please link up and together, we will have many new ideas for other bloggers.

This week, on the blog, you will find two delicious meals, we have had.

I, particularly love the salmon with candied pecans.  Delicious.

This was such a good idea, not mine, and it turned a meat meal into a filling and tasty meal, Vegetarian Cajun Seasoned Gumbo.  This is my hubby's favorite.

Then we have African Sweet Potato Stew which includes garbanzo beans and green beans with the sweet potatoes.  This is on Comfy Cook.

Another meal, we ate with joy, is Creamy Mushroom, Asparagus Pasta.



3 comments:

  1. I am always looking for more ways to incorporate more vegetarian meals into our diet - especially because of the expense of kosher meats! I have recently discovered your site and look forward to exploring it fully. Thank you for all your meatless marvels! I added my "Lazy Lasagna" to your list today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those beans look so green and tender crisp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola sweetie-dont know there seems to be a little prob with my link-will try again in a bit ok......

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.