Monday, February 1, 2010

Meatless Mondays - Unlimited Choices

I am submitting this to Big Red Kitchen where Robin Sue is hosting to help The National Heart Lung and Blood Institute.  Support her by sharing a healthy recipe or just stopping by to see the other recipes. I thought that our Meatless Monday which is linked to some many healthy meals would be the most appropriate post to share.

Another week and time to think about some delicious recipes to share with all of us.  I will start us off. I hope you enjoy them.

Quinoa and Summer Vegetables

Asian Noodle Salad - Pioneer Woman

Corn Bread for Hubby

3 comments:

  1. Have jus linked dear Chaya...so hope to do this evry mon....

    Cheers and a wonderful day to ya.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, Chaya! I love Meatless Mondays and I've just entered a recipe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're thinking of eating less meat. Meatless Monday sounds perfect.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.